Music by the Norwegian composer Synne Skouen. SISU is participating with the piece Pocket Music for Percussion.
Sound track: Excerpt from Fair Plai – Pocket Music for Percussion
- 106:59Une Soirée D'été
- 204:41Hils domitila
- 403:01Fair Play – Pocket music for percussion I
- 507:34...à travers les paroles
- 702:15Fair Play – Pocket music for percussion II
- 813:45O Vilhelm, Vilhelm – for string quartet + 1
- 1015:11Scenes from Volven
- 1103:53Fair Play – Pocket music for percussion III
Music by the Norwegian composer Håkon Berge. SISU is participating on different tracks.
- 304:39Songs & Tears
- 407:51Svev II
- 604:37Voices & Drums
- 708:39De Profundis
SISU plays music written by Norwegian composers.
Sound track: Excerpt from Five Imprints of Time II (Henrik Hellstenius)
Sound track: Excerpt from Sikoté Sukán (Rob Waring)
- 105:51Scratch (Rolf Wallin)
- 216:25Five Imprints of Time II (Henrik Hellstenius)
- 325:56Sikoté Sukán (Rob Waring)
- 402:40No Illusion (Tomas Nilsson, DJ Barabass)
SISU collaborates with Cikada Duo and Hilde Torgersen in this CD with Jone Cage music.
Sound track: Excerpt from Trio
- 112:34Credo in Us
- 203:05A Flower
- 302:19The Wonderful Widow of Eighteen Springs
- 504:55Trio (allegro - march - waltz)
- 705:15Imaginary Landscape No. IV
SISU plays music written by Örjan Högberg.
Sound track: Excerpt from Out of Delusion
- 115:33Out of Delusion (Örjan Högberg)
- 203:05Delusion Remix (DJ Barabass)
SISU plays music written by Håkon Berge.
Sound track: Excerpt from Nanawatai
- 112:54Nanawatai (Håkon Berge)
Music by the Norwegian composer Rolf Wallin. SISU participates with Stonewave.
Sound track: Excerpts from Stonewave
- 112:41Stonewave performed by SISU
- 216:58ning - BIT 20 Ensemble
- 314:52...though what made it has gone - Hilde Torgersen